Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ten-Four

Ten-Four. 

A date I probably said everyday for 6 months. A date that was going to be the day I met my sweet Henry. The day David would meet his son. The day Sadie would get to meet him and be the most proud big sister. Instead, it’s been 3 months since I met him and said goodbye. Instead I roll fresh dirt through my fingers instead of baby toes. Instead I lose sleep with the “what if’s” instead of a crying baby. Instead of a happy date, it’s a reminder on my calendar of what should have been..

I did get through it, survival is probably a better term. There were tears, small outbursts, apologies and blurry disconnected moments, but I survived it....well Grace got me through it. 🙌🏼

And praise the LORD I can go to bed and start over tomorrow. 

Come soon, Ten-Five. 

#realtalk

#threeinmyheart 

#photothankstoConnie



No comments:

Post a Comment