Saturday, September 5, 2020

Week 27 and stones

Well I’ll be rolling into week TWENTY SEVEN tomorrow...at Hotel Floyd.  
It’s pretty stinking frustrating to be in and out of here so often but I am thankful to have awesome doctors! They are working up the best plan for me and I feel certain it will all be okay. #kidneystone πŸ—Ώ #hydroprobz πŸ’§ 

2️⃣7️⃣ Isaac is absolutely perfect. I don’t have any new pictures from our appointment this week. πŸ˜‘ They did decide to go ahead and give me steroid shots to help strengthen his tiny lungs so i got those while here. πŸ’‰πŸ’‰ 
He is a big boy, measuring about a week ahead in overall size, and with a big ole head like his daddy...πŸ†’πŸ†’  

I can’t say we haven’t been discouraged through the last couple of ups and downs. I have been a mess of emotions for sure...but we know who is in charge of this story and He ain’t done. #sayHewontdoit #justamoment  #ibecryingandpoutingandhavingatude 

#fuzzhead #hotelfloyd 
#breastcancerandpregnant
#strawcaplookslikeatinyhat




No comments:

Post a Comment