Wednesday, October 21, 2020

October 10 — she would be EIGHT

8 years ago, God said you are mama.
8 years ago, God knew the brief and earthly limitations of this title He’d just given me. 
8 years ago, God knew that we would eventually be blessed with our sweet Sadie to love and raise here on earth. 
8 years ago, God knew every trial we would face as a couple that “should have” torn us apart.  
8 years ago, God knew the grief that would fill our hearts...not once but twice.
8 years ago, God knew that I would one day walk a very shocking “mama journey” while also facing a chemo journey for hormone positive breast cancer.
8 years ago, God knew He would place a stirring in my heart to vulnerably share my story, to live my life openly, and walk along side others who are desperate to feel the love of God in a not so “feel good” season. 

8 years ago, it all started with a sweet little girl named Berkley Lane. She was our first heartbeat. She is who made me mama. 

Happy 8, baby girl. 
You are so loved, well remembered, and very missed. 💗
10/10/12-10/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment