Saturday, March 21, 2020

Not superhuman...at all.

I’m not so strong. 
I’m no super hero.
I’m really struggling.
I’m not okay. 
I’m depressed.
I’m a hot mess of emotions. 
I’m really ashamed that I’m struggling. Physically I am fine, emotionally I’m a wreck. 

I’m also really embarrassed that the one who stood up in front of quite a few women just a few weeks ago, is completely crumbling at a “set back”...and that’s why I want to share part of a book I just started by Beth Moore. 
I feel her words deeply today. It’s no accident that our women’s group just started this book last week...I so needed it, well the first chapter anyway. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ignore how I look. 
Ignore my crooked middle bottom tooth.
Ignore my no makeup and not dried hair. 
Ignore that I slurred a few words. 
Actually just ignore all the things...and just hear what Beth Moore has to say about insecurity. 

Also I have nothing inspirational or well scripted to say...like at all. That’s why I’m reading to y’all  from Beth Moore...🤷🏼‍♀️ But it gives me much comfort that I am not alone, that’s for certain! 

Thank you so much for all the prayers we feel every single one of them. 
Thank you so much for the meals, we’ve enjoyed every one of them. 

This is hard but God is still so good. 

#thedevilusessetbacks #Godwillwin


No comments:

Post a Comment