Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Round 7

Got discharged with these sexy stockings just in time for chemo treatment number 7! Do y’all know what that means? Just 9 to go...THAT IS SINGLE DIGITS!! 

Meanwhile, in the world of blood clot, I have started Lovenox injections twice a day that I’ll continue for the remainder of pregnancy. Large clot = Large pain so this hasn’t been my favorite weekend. I still can’t walk more than 5 or 6 steps but the pain is under control. I have been pretty discouraged this weekend but I am constantly reminded that this is temporary and God sees the bigger picture. 

Large Clot-Large Pain-Bigger God 

“For the Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.” Isaiah‬ ‭49:13‬ ‭‬‬

🎶This is My story
🎶This is My Song
🎶Praising my Savior all the day long 

#lookingforjoy #pregnantwithbreastcancer
#praisethroughit




No comments:

Post a Comment