Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Round 8

Chemo Day...number 8! 
#halfwaythere #EightofSixteen 
GOOD NEWS...the new chemo drug hasn’t been hard on my system at all and Isaac #week25 is still growing so I force myself daily to focus on those two positives.
#pregnantwithbreastcancer🤰👚 🎗

I still can’t walk without a walker so that’s the most frustrating thing for me. I.am.over.the.clot. 🩸 

But y’all, besides David being absolutely incredible, I am in total awe of how amazing our sweet Sadie is. This morning, after David went to work, she followed me to the living room to make sure I didn’t fall. She put the pillows on the couch for me to prop up my leg. She brought me a water and a boost shake. She got herself dressed, let Cosmo out, brushed her teeth, and then asked me what else I needed before she left. She is a superstar 5 year old kid, y’all. I hate that she has to help me but I am so very thankful that she has a helping servants heart. It is amazing to watch her grow into her own independent caring self. ❤️

GOD is good even when our circumstances are not! We MUST choose to trust Him! And it’s a choice...I have had some awful, down right, not so trusting days here lately, but making the choice to trust in God eases every single thought the devil throws my way.

#usedfaceappbcwrinkles&nomakeup




No comments:

Post a Comment